Friday, July 2, 2021

I'M BACK, BITCHES!

 OMG! I just bought a new laptop last week, and just tonight, I thought about blogging again, and so here it is. 

What has been happening in my life, you ask? Well, first, I got married to the most wonderful man. He is amazing! Second, I have been working from home (just like the rest of us) for more than a year now. And speaking of work, that brings me to my third - I resigned from the company I worked for 16 years! Right now, I am on terminal leave. Man... Talk about getting out of my comfort zone, huh! It was the hardest decision of my life. I had to think about it for 6 months! 

Oh, aside from that, I've also gained all the weight I lost during my wedding (plus more), and I honestly don't know if I still have the energy to lose them again. I realize I am okay being fat. It's just unhealthy. But yeah, this is me now!


...and that's my husband! Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment