Tuesday, December 23, 2008

H.O.N.E.S.T.Y.

honesty, for me, is very important, especially among friends.. it's the reason why i trust..i don't easily open my heart to anybody, you know.. i just don't tell anybody my innermost thoughts and feelings  (yup! there's more to what i've written in here! scary, huh? Ü) - so yeah, obviously when i do, it means that i trust that person..
you see, i've opened my heart to this person, only to discover that all he's been telling and showing me are lies. Pretty bull, huh? I thought he's nice.. i even brag about him being nice! Turns out he's just one of those two-faced jerks! I feel so betrayed, it hurts.. 
so enough of those flattery shit. i don't need it. i don't need you. I DON'T TRUST YOU.
God, this is the worst feeling in the world! HAH! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment