Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Story Of My Hair

Hey guys! Did curling irons exist 5 years ago? I don't know, but I just bought one and it's amazing! Before, it would take 8 hours to curl my hair. Now, 15 mins and I'm all set! I don't even need to put on hairspray! TECHNOLOGY HAPPENED, thank goodness!

*you can click on pic for larger view*



I haven't forgotten you guys (of course not)! I don't know what to write these past few days. I don't have outfit pics. I have been busy with life. Plus, the boyfriend was here the whole week last week so you can just imagine me all giddy and happy! Hahaha!

Hopefully next week, my life will be in its normal order.
Hopefully, I'll have outfit pics.
Hopefully, I'll have idea puke.

And then you'll be be sick of me - I hope not!

PS: Below are pictures of my natural hair. I'd like to think it's like Carrie Bradshaw's but that'd be like shooting the moon! Hahaha! I've always had my hair rebonded/straightened eversince I could remember and the reason why I do is straight hair's easier to manage. Curly hair means wax, anti-frizz serum, leave-on conditioner, etc. - and that's way too hassle for lazy me. Ü

brace-face - spell AWKWARD!


with my girlfriends - my "roman era" look - was so pale!

Take care you guys! xxx

6 comments:

  1. xinalia, hair irons existed 5 years ago and it's surprising to know that you just owned one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! I meant the curling iron, not just the regular hair iron.. ;) do they? Thanks for the comment! X

      Delete
  2. can you post pics of you and your beau together? you promised. :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh.. My 2 previous relationship which were well-documented on this blog ended in vain & what i have right now is something i want to keep so i've decided not to publish our pics here.. I really apologize, i know i promised! Our pics r on both my Instagram & Twitter accounts though.. U can see the links on right side.. I feel bad but this is too important to me.. I hope u understand.. :(

      Delete
  3. i appreciate that your reason for having your hair straightened is because you are lazy and not because you think you look better with straight hair.... i think you look good with both... i got to read your blog and i think that you are one fine lady... you are funny and witty and honest... looking forward to more of your writings... i have your blog bookmarked xinalia... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! Im literally speechless! But THANK YOU!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete