Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Rosie Dunne And What Women Want Blah

Yes, I'm smiling that silly smile when one's in love.. what? I AM IN LOVE! but the person I love kind of doesn't love me back still (and it's my fault). Well, im not going to talk about it coz it'll just make me sad and I want to savor this kilig feeling for the rest of my day!

I would like to quote part of Alex' letter to Rosie:
"He is the luckiest man in the world to have you, Rosie, but he doesn’t deserve you and youdeserve far better. You deserve someone who loves you with every single beat of his heart, someone who thinks about you constantly, someone who spends every minute of every day just wondering what you’re doing, where you are, who you’re with, and if you’re OK. You need someone who can help you reach your dreams andwho can protect you from your fears. You need someone who will treat you with respect,love every part of you, especially your flaws. You should be with someone who can make you happy, really happy, dancing on air happy. Someone who should have taken the chance to be with you years ago instead of becoming scared and being too afraid to try."

It's natural for me to wish to have my own Alex Stewart, just like I wished I had my own Edward Cullen (NOT NECESSARILY A VAMPIRE). I guess what women want is a man who's going to be there for her no matter what and in whatever situation - happy or sad.. someone whom she can talk about everything (silly and serious things) with.. and someone who will feel her/for her.. In other words, all of the things Alex mentioned! No, actually i'm just speaking for myself! ha-ha! so between Edward and ALex, I'd opt for the latter - if it's not to much to ask but apparently it is.. i mean, given that im already turning 29 and still "single".. oh well..

No comments:

Post a Comment