Thursday, September 13, 2012

Knowing Me, Knowing You


It's annoying when people have their own version of you without exerting effort to talk to you for more than 15 minutes but at the same time, it's amusing because it shows how narcissistic they are to think that they know everything (about you at least). How can they pass an opportunity to know something more??

There are a lot of people I dislike in this world but I don't just stop at disliking them. If I have time, I'll know them because it gives me a view on another aspect of life. It not only makes me know more about him/her,  it also helps me know more about myself and how I react to someone like him/her. Call it nosy, but I call it learning - it's something we shouldn't stop doing.

WE MUST KEEP SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM PEOPLE!

If I don't have time though, I let him/her live his/her life in peace. I will not judge. I am too blessed to. 

Anyway, all of this ranting has something to do with this mug I got as a birthday gift from our account, although my thoughts "kind of" escalated a little bit..hehe.. I've been working here for 7 years and while I really appreciate their thoughtfulness, I am also a little bit frustrated that they'd think I'd like this:

It's pretty and pink, but it's not me. I don't even like pink. Maybe it's because I am kikay and  OA. Unfortunately for me, they stopped at knowing me as just that.. Sad..

At least it's not ugly.. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment