Friday, October 19, 2012

Smoky, Smokin'

I swear, titling (is this even a word?) a blog entry is hard and I remember one time in Multiply (I used to blog there until they closed it) another blogger complimented my titles. Apparently I'm good at it and it really made my day! It's equivalent to being told I'm pretty! Whatevs - it's hard!

Anyway, while I'm super crazy over lipsticks (I can't get enough of them!), I'm not fond of make-up in general. I use blusher and lipstick and that's it. I don't wear foundation because I think it hinders me to laugh. Rarely though, I wear eyeliner with my nude lipsticks.

I love the smoky winged-eye look and God knows how many times I've practiced how to do it but wasn't at all successful. One time, I forgot to wash my face and was surprised to see myself like this after I bathed the next morning:

Ha-ha! But guess what, I was finally successful this morning (sans the mascara, eyelash curler, and all the other eye stuff because I don't own any):

What I did was I put tons of eyeliner on my upper and lower lids, then I softly dabbed the upper lid using my fingers, and then I used cotton buds to erase the line on my inner lids to further achieve the illusion.

So I guess now you see how little I know about make-up which would make you think, "why would I listen to her?" Ha-ha! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment