Saturday, February 9, 2013

My Take On Ricky Lo's Interview With Anne Hathaway

I just knew about it like an hour ago. I read the whole interview text and here's what I have to say.

I agree to what other people are saying, that Ricky Lo could've asked questions about the whole movie production and not about the actress' weight loss and stuff like that. I think that, him asking those types of questions is corny. I myself would be constantly rolling my eyes in my thoughts.

Having said  all of that, I think that Anne Hathaway could've been nicer. I WOULD BE! If she's not in the mood for the interview, she could've just acted that she was. She's an actress after all! Besides, being tired or being not in the mood is not an excuse not to be nice. We always have to be, regardless of who we're talking to and what mood we're in. I'm all to being true to oneself and to what one is feeling but this is one of those rare moments when one needs to pretend to be nice. So now I'm thinking, maybe Anne Hathaway's really a bitch. What do you think?

Here's the vid:

No comments:

Post a Comment