Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Cave And I

I was afraid of caves. What with the bats and snakes and water - eeew! I first faced my fear when my colleagues and I went to Hinagdanan Cave (Bohol). I hyperventilated. I had to get out of there fast.I don't know what happened, I felt like the air was warm, there were people-like stones everywhere (what's the term again?), it's eerie.

Last weekend, our team (work) decided to go caving. My decision was a no-brainer - I WILL NOT GO. I was just gonna go for the hike. But when the tour guide decided that all of them will go in together (not by batch as what's previously decided), I had no choice but to go with them. I wouldn't wanna be left alone in the middle of the forest! Turns out, it wasn't bad! I discovered that there's a whole new world in there. Kamangon Cave was amazing! Here are the pics (click for larger view):


I was super nervous, I was kind of lost. I mean, can't you tell?

Here's us! Yep, we're all girls. The guys we were with are LOSERS! Ha-ha!


Will I fit into this hole? I was already shaking at this point. I WAS NERVOUS!!!

Good thing I'm short. If I had been tall, it would take me time to get in, prolonging my agony!

And there's its beauty. The pics don't even give it justice. Wow!


This is like a huge diamond.



Like melted diamonds..


amazing!









yeah.. I was THAT creature!

I conquered my fear!!! Look at my friends at the back - oh well! Hahahahahaha!

Relieved, exhausted..

yeah.. the opening is that narrow..

finally out! look how dirty I was! I conquered my fear in my XOXO dress! Who would've thought? hahaha!

my elbows..
VICTORY IS MINE! hahahaha!

I couldn't be more proud of myself. I never thought I could ever do this. Like never, ever. And guess what? I'm going to do it again! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment