Thursday, December 27, 2012

What I Wore Last Week (Dec 18 - Dec 25)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! I don't know about you guys but I was really having the time of my life - I WAS WITH MY FAMILY! Of course, as always, we miss our Papa so much. It could've been way merrier if he's here - he was our clown! My mother cried. I realize, losing the love of your life isn't something that you can just shrug off so Bab, please don't die yet - or don't die at all! I am going to post pics on my next entry.

So I bragged about being the # 1 trending user to my family and my brothers were like, "ikaw-ikaw raman cguro nag star2 sa imong kaugalingon..(you probably just starred youself)", "mga buta ang naghatag nimo ug kudos..(the ones giving you kudos are blind)", etc. Hahaha! Yeah, they're like that but I know that secretly, they're proud of me! Hahaha! I love them so much! My eldest sister and my mother are very supportive on the other hand, in fact my ate took one of my pics and my mother will make me new dresses - I already chose the cloth! So yeah, I'm going to feature my mother's creation soon!

My WIWT stats is:
Here are my outfits last week (I am no model and my pics are awkward as always so please bear):

dress: Vesper, skirt: gift from Era Diaz, shoes: Linea Italia, bag: XOXO, belt: unknown
Thanks Samsun Mindana for the photo!

top: Flea Market, skirt: Flea Market, shoes: Sole Desire (Distributed by People R People), bag: XOXO
Thanks Maria Kristel Del Rio for the Photo!

top: Vesper, harems: Vesper, shoes: Janilyn, bag: XOXO
Thanks Mizpah Plaza for the photo!

top: Topshop, skirt: Loalde, shoes: Sole Desire (Distributed by People R People), bag: Local Native Store, belt: Prestige US
Thanks Maria Kristel Del Rio for the photo!
top: What A Girl Wants, Tights: Giordano, shoes: Sole Desire (Distributed by People R People), bag: Sophie Martin Paris
*This had 36 stars - my highest rating so far*

inner top: Vesper, blazer: Forever 21, tights: Giordano, boots: Aldo, bag: Kipling (my papa's)


dress: Flea Market, belt: Unknown, shoes: Sole Desire (Distributed by People R People), hat: Thirft Store
Thanks to my eldest sister Suzette Tilao-Tangapa for the photo! She personally chose this photo among the 'hundreds' she took! Ha-ha!

'Til next week! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment