Tuesday, January 22, 2013

INKED

So, you know how other people have a list of things to do before they die? Well I have one myself except that my list is only until before I turn 30. There's only 10 on my list and last week, I was able to fulfill 2! One of them's this - get a tattoo.

Yeah, I know, it's so "A Walk To Remember"?! What? I love tattoos and I've always wanted to have one since 5 years ago but when I mentioned it to my father, he disapproved. It was the only time my father openly and directly told me not to do something. So I didn't do it. When he was murdered, my siblings and I agreed that we're going to each have tattoos to honor/remember him. Thus, this. The number 1023 is for October 23, the day he was murdered.

My love, who in a lot of ways, is really like my father (I become speechless at how alike they are sometimes), doesn't like me having it and told my brothers about disliking me having it. My youngest brother admired him for his honesty. But I told him that it's something I have to do because I want it for myself and I'll do it with my family. He said "ok" but when I asked if he likes it when it was done, he said he doesn't. Ha-ha! I love him for being so honest!

Here are our pics:

Monkeys and a Princess.. Hahahaha!
Kuya's

Kab's 1

Kab's 2
Mac-mac's
my brothers whom i love soooo much!


HERE'S HOW MINE'S DONE:

Plastar
it's like ear surgery! ha-ha!
 
I already anticipated that it would be really painful especially because mine's on the bone area but it wasn't. I wasn't at all!

He said he needs to be really careful because it's near my neck, he might kill me! I got so nervous after that - I wouldn't wanna die in a tattoo parlor!
with the artist, Loni. He's so nice and talented. Great work!
And here's mine! Musical notes because I love music more than anything in this world. (Music) It's something I think I'm natural at.
we're like old friends with the artist after 2 days of tattoo sessions and cases of beer!

he took a lot of pics of us in his cam! hehe.. I guess he likes us too!

 Now I'm inked for life and I love it! I'm actually thinking of doing it again. Definitely, soon! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment