Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Nervously Excited

Last weekend I had the greatest surprise of my life. All my questions last Friday (when I cried the whole afternoon and went to work with swollen eyes) were answered. I haven't had sleep for 2 days now. I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!!!

Soon I will be welcoming a new chapter of my life. I don't know what's going to happen and while I've always hated the unknown, this time, I decided to have a little faith and allowed myself to be excited about it. But I'm a little nervous too!

All my life, I've always believed that no matter how much you want or even work on/for something, if God wouldn't allow it, it can never be yours. Right now, I'm hoping that this coming new chapter of my life is one of God's plan for me. My lips are sealed for now and please, to my friends, PLEASE DON'T ASK ME WHAT THIS IS ABOUT. Please understand that it's something VERY important to me and I don't want to jinx it. THANK YOU!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment