Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Love Or Fab?

In the spirit of being true, I am going to write about love. Which absolutely doesn't make sense, I know! Ha-ha!

I have been single for almost 5 months now and yes, I can say that I am loving it. I mean, I've totally forgotten how vast the opportunities and choices a single woman has! No wonder I stayed single for 4 years after breaking up with my exboyfriend before my most recent! I am having the time of my life! Dang! But with recent developments in the love department of my life (geeeez..), I am torn: Love or Fab?



Should I choose to stay single and live fabulously free (which seem to be the more suitable lifestyle for me)? Or should I risk it all again with someone, only to find out that it's just going to be another love gone awry? Eeeeekkk!

For a woman who's tired of break ups (after having more than 5 of them - let's not just go to specifics here.. Hahaha!), how would I know if someone is "THE ONE"?

Am I even ever destined to have someone to be with for the rest of my life?

I've recently broken up with a non-boyfriend, if you know what I mean. And I'm gonna lay out my heart here - I MISS HIM. I care about him so much, I had to protect him from getting hurt. I know I am not yet ready to be in a relationship again so I had to say goodbye.

Or was he just the wrong person?

So many questions, so little me. Oh well.. I guess life is full of questions. And sometimes you have to wait a lifetime for the answers. I just hope mine won't take that long.. Ü

Godspeed! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment