Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My 30th Birthday Pictures

I would like to share with you guys pics from my recent 30th birthday! I celebrated it a lot of times and the conclusion was last Saturday's disco where I danced like there's no tomorrow, my bones are still aching! Whew!

Thirty years on earth is something. I am excited for the future! I can't wait to be 40! Enjoy! xxx

AUGUST 10, 2013
my brother, Kab, treated me to lunch on my birthday! Thanks Kab!!!
This was at Crab King, a Singaporean style restaurant. I told the waiters that it's my birthday and voila, special treatment! Or maybe they're really just nice.. Ü.. Anyway, this is a huge, HUGE crab and it's delish but pricey.

On the night of my birthday, I treated myself to my first love: ROCK N ROLL!!! My friends Vanessa Rhea Labesig and Douey Joy Cagud went to the Tanduay T5 Party. It's in an open field and there was a lot of people. I came to see my favorites Wolfgang and Rico Blanco! I had a blast! Remember Woodstuck? Yup, it felt like it!

Rock N Roll means oily, make-up free face! hahahaha!

AUGUST 11, 2013
I went to see my family in Cagayan de Oro city the next day. This is my birthday cake! It's from Red Ribbon. This is huge and it's cheap at Php 650. We just bought flowerettes. Oh and btw, I was the one who put the candles that's why it's crooked. Decorating isn't my niche.

and the obligatory cake pose! hahahaha! my ate (elder sister)  had dinner catered! thanks te! This is the pic I uploaded on WIWT.

my cousin Hazel, my aunts Jean and Teresa, and my uncle Rey

my cousins dj and damdam - they've grown!!!

This moment right here is priceless. These are my siblings.. I don't know what to do without them..

AUGUST 12, 2013
and the queen of my heart, my mother! I had fun taking pics of her while we're in the hotel. She's the strongest person I know.

 
This is at Seda Hotel. There's triple red alert but it didn't stop us from having fun! My family is the best! Of course we miss our Papa, but I know he's just right there with us, having fun as well! Ü
 
August 17, 2013
And the disco at MO2! It was a bomb! I had to take my shoes off! Actually, I didn't really dance. I was jumping and jogging and shouting - all at the same time! hahahaha! Van gave me my tiara - it was so pretty! It suited douey more but it was mine so I wore it!
Again, THANK YOU!!! It was my best birthday, more than anything because I was with my family! My family rocks! And just like the cliche, I must have done someone right to deserve them.. Godpseed! xxx

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is my guilty pleasure. I am a fan which means that I am intimidated by you. You are a dream. Take care idol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow thank u! Gosh! I dont know what to say..im not really all that.. Im shy! Hahahaha! X

    ReplyDelete