Thursday, August 29, 2013

What I Wore Last Week (August 20 - August 25)

Hey you guys! I hope you're all doing great! I know I am!

Well, I 've been on a writer's block. Heck I didn't even submit my "fashion contribution" for our account's online publication. I am in a rut - in a blogger's rut.

My life's been a "series of unfortunate events" lately. Just little, really unimportant things, but still unfortunate - ANNOYING. It started on Sunday morning, when I left my keys at home. It was around 4am, I just came from a night-out. My good friend Douey Joy had to climb up the gate of my pad's building. Between the two of us, he's the lighter one so he had to be the one to climb. Thank goodness I'm fat! Haha! Anyway, it's still going on now. Like tonight, on my way to work, I forgot my shoes. I was just wearing my flipflops and I noticed when I was already half my way. Of course I had to go back home. That's just me. I am one clumsy matter.

I am happy because I already hit 1 million kudos on WIWT. I have 1,035,700 to be exact. I've always been on the Top 5 trending users list eversince so thank you sooo much WIWT fashionistas!!!

Here are my outfits last week:


dress: from Reina Mae Pestillos, shoes: Forever 21
link: http://wiwt.com/user/XINALIA/77231/


top: Adidas (I bought this 10 years ago - when I was in college, and it fits me now!), skirt: Rummaged, tights: Giordano, shoes: People R People, sunglasses: i2i
link: http://wiwt.com/user/XINALIA/77294/


jumpsuit: Topshop, shoes: Nine West, bag: Rummaged, brooch: from my headband (this ourfit is Carrie Bradshaw inspired although I don't know if I'm at least at par - hahaha!)
link: http://wiwt.com/user/XINALIA/77432/


dress: Ayala Dept Store, gladiators: XOXO
*my friend Lou, who's a doctor and whose critique I super respect, liked this so I am happy! hehe*
link: http://wiwt.com/user/XINALIA/77153/


dress: Genevieve Gozum, strappy heels: Boardwalk, bag: XOXO
link: http://wiwt.com/outfits/77076/
 'Til next week! xxx

6 comments:

  1. you look so pretty and bubbly! i like reading ur blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling I know you from WIWT. Or not.. anyway, thank you so much! im not really all that pretty but i certainly know how to have fun! Ü God bless you! xx

      Delete
  2. maam, who does your make up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment! it's just me.. it's just baby powder and lipstick (i love lipsticks) and sometimes a little blusher.. i rarely wear eye make-up (like once in a bluemoon) because i don't know how.. I like to go au naturel and I appreciate natural beauty.. we don't need all that gunk to be pretty! :)

      Delete