Friday, June 7, 2013

2013 Family Vacay

So,  I just went back to work and right now I am blogging from here. I was on vacation leave for 3 days and got to spend time with my family. As always, our annual family vacay is the best part of my every year. God, I miss home. Thought I'd share with you few pics.

 
So, what I do with my body, I do it with family. This I did with my sister. That's her (right).
 
This is at Steve's BBQ. It's our fave in Cagayan de Oro City. The place is not that nice but the BBQ is superb!

At Stargate Vacation Resort. Pool's heated, there's jacuzzi. Food isn't great, so is the service. But the place is over-all nice.

At home - This is my mother and my niece.

with my elder sister and future sis-in-law, and my niece.

This is what the men do in our family.

Barefoot isla

and more..

The queen of our house, my mother. She doesn't want to be photographed.
Have a great day you guys! xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment