Thursday, June 27, 2013

At The Park

Location: Cebu Asiatown IT Park, Cebu City

So, I and my friends Douey Joy and Vanessa Rhea decided to go for an afternoon coffee after a very stressful day at work. We do this a lot actually but it was extra special that day because Van brought along her dog, Yaggi. I am not a pet person but I couldn't help but hold her (or her rope at least! Ha-ha!) because she's so cute. People actually stop to check her out. Talk about being a scene stealer!Ü.. Anyway, the 3 of us stayed there for almost 8 hours just talking and people-watching. I'll tell you what I did, I breathed. A lot. Seriously! I love the IT Park air, there's just something in it. It makes me happy.. Ü


We met students who let us do a survey and we were more than willing to! They're nice! One of them even took this pic and I never thought we were this serious! Ha-ha!

These are what they had..

as what i've said, i'm not a pet person! i was scared, can you tell? :)


and our dinner - at Mandarin- one of my favest place! it's cheap and super delish!
Spend time with your friends! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment