Wednesday, June 19, 2013

At David's

Location:
David's Steak Seafood Restaurant
F. Cabahug St Cebu City 6000, Philippines
+63 32 231 0157

 
Friday, June 14. So, Isla and Cheche (niece and future sis-in-law) were going to leave for the US the
next day so we had dinner out. We (Kab, Macmac, Cheche, Kingking-cheche's sister, and Isla) went to
David's. It's my first time there and although it's a little pricey, it's worth every peso. Food's superb! I
wasn't able to take as many pictures as I wanted to because I left  my camera at home. These pics were
taken from Cheche's phonecam. Thanks Che!
 
Here they are:








Specialty of the house: Steak - it's soft, juicy, and has great flavor! Can you believe my brothers ate 8 of these plus 2 ribeyes??


Chicken Kebab. I ordered this and no one ate the rice. For me, one of the best flavors in the world is that one from roasted pepper. Yum!


My brothers are sooooo into this game and I can't believe I forgot its name! hehe

Kab winning. He's never lost to Mac2!


Salmon with Arugula. King2 and I both had this. The salmon's super juicy, the skin's so flavorful!


3-Cheese Pizza. It's cheesy. Ha-ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment