Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Work Stuff

Happy Independence Day Philippines!!! I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all our country's heroes!

Do I feel free? I honestly do. I'm free because I am myself. But as far as freedom country wise, I don't. But then again, who does? Which country does?  I honestly feel like we're being ruled by just 1 government, whichever's the richest. Oh, therefore we are all ruled by money. People, we are not free. Anyway, who cares right? Hollerback if you do! Ü

So have you guys felt like you're not inspired at work. Like you are lost? Yes??? Tell me about it. I was issued 2 written reprimands for crying out loud!
I was lost.
I was not inspired.
I didn't like the people I work with do so I kind of didn't like work for a little while - maybe for a month.
I didn't care anymore.

Pic source: http://meggin.com/lifeofes/wordpress/2011/03/feeling-underwhelmed-do-you-work-with-people-who-are-uncommitted-uninspired-or-unworthy/

But then I found this:

From: ****
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 1:26 AM
To: ****
Subject: COMPLIMENT

Customer Sue calls because wanted to speak Sheenah *** because she wanted to do the CSAT and the CSAT when to Spanish and just wanted us to know that the Rep Sheenah *** was polite and she was the nice person that she ever spoke and she answer the whole question and she wanted to us to know the Sheenah need to be promoted for the good service that she provide.
Provide the information to your supervisor.
Good Job

Pardon the grammar. I am one of those who just "Mark as read" new emails so I totally missed this one and I couldn't be more thankful that I did! The timing of me reading this couldn't be more perfect! So yeah, sometimes, you really just need something to remind yourself of who you were. And if you are a nice or at least an "ok" person then you don't have to worry about anything. Otherwise, watch out! Ha-ha! So now:
I have found myself.
I am inspired.

Take care you guys! xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment