Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Liebster Award

OMG. I've recently been nominated for a Liebster award. I want to thank Joan K. for nominating my blog! She's one of the best dressers in WIWT.

Here are the Liebster Blog Award rules:
1. Share 11 things about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 question that your tagger has given you.
3. Choose 11 fellow blogs to nominate. The nominees must have under 200 Google Friend Connect followers and be told in a comment on their blog.
4. Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers you have nominated.
5. Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.

Here are 11 things you don't know about me:
I am huge HANSON fan.
My favorite subject is Math and I am good at it.
I am almost (really almost) like Rebecca Bloomwood of the Shopaholic Series by Sophie Kinsella.
My motto's always been: Nothing's impossible with God.
I will be turning 30 this year.
I am just 4'11 which is why I love high heels.
I enrolled for MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) classes and I sucked at it.
I want to be Miss Universe.
I am a Papa's girl.
I write poems.
I love music and I'd like to think I am naturally good at it.


Here are Joan K's questions:
1. Who/what is your fashion inspiration?
Carrie Bradshaw. She doesn't put limit to herself when it comes to fashion.
2. What's your dream job?
A career in music would really be a dream-come-true. I also want to be a stylist.
3. What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
I can express myself. I can let other people know about my thoughts. Maybe they'll learn a thing or two from me.
4. 5 things you couldn't live without?
Phone, Red Lipstick, Pajamas, Baby Powder, and Toothbrush
5. Favorite brands/stores?
Topshop, Forever 21, Janilyn (local shoe store here in the Philippines), Forever 21, Vesper
6. What is your favorite snack?
Cakes and donuts with coffee.
7. Best purchase you've ever made?
My phone
8. Favorite piece of clothing?
I love leggings and lightweight pants.
9. Describe yourself in 3 words.
clumsy, crazy, cool
10. Books or movies?
movies
11. Favorite song at the moment?
When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne

Here are my nominations:
Chiconomical/quirkyengineer.blogspot.com/
Amy's Antics/amymika.blogspot.com
Mission Style/missionstyleuk.blogspot.com
Style and Substance/styleandsubstanceuk.blogspot.com/
HoneyBelle/honeybelleworld.blogspot.com
Cali Jae Beauty/www.calijae.blogspot.com
Just Another Fashion Blog/http://justanotherfashblog.blogspot.com/

Here are my questions:
1. What's your favorite subject in school?
2. What's your type of music?
3. Which era of style do you like?
4. Which Sex And The City character do you like?
5. Who's your style icon?
6. What would you be if you're a color?
7. LBD or LWD?
8. As far as high heels go, how high is yours?
9. What's your favorite part of your body?.
10. Who is your celeb crush?
11. Best break-up song?

No comments:

Post a Comment