Saturday, April 27, 2013

Take Home For Weekend

For the 100 millionth time, I read Rosie Dunne (or Love, Rosie) again. And it still amazes me how it never fails to make me feel good, and well, in love. I have always dreamt of having my own Alex Stewart. I hope the world won't run out of them but that's neither here nor there.

Anyway, one of the most unforgettable lines in the book (aside from Alex' stolen letter to Rosie), is this:
"You can run and run as fast and as far as you like but the truth is, wherever you run, there you are."

The truth in life is, REALITY REALLY BITES. But at the same time, it makes you stronger and move on. There's really no point in running away, except when you do it as physical activity! Ha-ha! Kidding aside, I would rather face reality than the unknown.

The past week has been super busy for me - family life. My niece, whom I super duper love, is here in the country!!! Which means that I only have 3-4 hours of sleep everyday! I would very much rather play with her than do really unimportant stuff, like sleeping! Here's a pic of us together:



Man has she grown! She's really like a real person now with her little legs and little hands. I mean, of course she is but you know what I mean.. Ü.. She even talks now and she's so smart! I have never been so amazed at God's awesomeness!

I really hope you guys are having fun coz I am! I am in love once again with pretty little Isla! I am on my way home now and I'm so excited to see her again! Oh and I just had a 12-hr shift so that too!

Take care you guys! xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment