Sunday, November 25, 2012

What I Wore Last Week (Nov 20 - Nov 25)

My WIWT life has been hard without my phone. I miss it! Anyway, it's funny because 3 of my pics were taken by my youngest brother Mac Kevin Tilao and he always complains! Hahahaha! I love it when he complains and still does what I ask him to do. He loves me that much! I love him more.. ♥

Anyway, my WIWT stats as of this second is:
And here are my outfits last week:

 dress: Bargain Store, earrings and ring: No Name, bag: BCBG Max Azria
thanks to my youngest brother Mac Kevin Tilao for the pic - HE COMPLAINED A LOT! hahaha!



 dress: Flea market, ring: No Name, shoes: Nicholas Kirkwood, bag: BCBG Max Azria
 thanks to my youngest brother Mac Kevin Tilao for the pic - STILL A LOT OF COMPLAINING! haha!

OUTFIT REPEAT! I was late that day and I just grabbed the first dress in my dress closet! I didn't iron it..sssshhh... Ha-ha!
dress: Blush, sandals: Marikina Shoe Exchange, bag: Topshop
thanks Therese Marie Cañete for the photo!

inner top: Forever 21, blazer: Bargain Store, shorts: M & Co., bag: Guess, shoes: Janilyn, bangle and neck piece: No Name

MAJOR OUTFIT REPEAT! haha! what? I love this dress! Ü.. and yes, I should've worn sunglasses!
dress: Forever 21, sandals: Marikina Shoe Exchange, bag: SM Accessories, belt: No Name
thanks to my youngest brother Mac Kevin Tilao for the pic - yeah.. he still complained! hahaha!

'Til next week! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment